Home » , , , , , , , , , » Download Web UI Kit - PSD

Download Web UI Kit - PSD

DownloadHere             -               Source

Web UI Kit - PSD has been only WP themes till now. But now I am trying to add something to it. Here onwards I am trying to release some freebies I design on my trusted Photoshop . I consider this an opportunity to fine tune my PS skills ( Which needs a lot of fine tuning to be done ) and in that process give something back to the community from where I learn everything. This UI kit is my first attempt. It is a psd file with some UI elements like, progressbar, form items, slider, buttons, radio buttons, media buttons etc. Do leave some comments about how you like it or hate it. The file is licensed for free use. So use it as you wish.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Femin Collection | Habitat Design | Kreatifa Media
Copyright © 2013. Kreatifa Media - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Habitat Design Published by Kreatifa Media
Proudly powered by Blogger